LG G3, the successor of LG G2 has been among the most awaited smartphones of 2014. The smartphone has not taken much time to come to India after its global launch by the company. LG has launched its latest flagship smartphone in India, the LG G3, priced at Rs. 47,990 for the 16GB variant with 2GB of RAM, and Rs. 50,990 for the 32GB variant which sports 3GB of RAM.
The LG G3, runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and is powered by a 5.5-inch AH-IPS LCD QHD (1440×2560 pixel) display with a pixel density of 538ppi.
The LG G3 has a very simple, but functional design. Like in the G Flex, the volume and power buttons are on the rear flap where your finger naturally rests and this makes the phone very easy to handle despite its large frame. Above this is the camera, flanked by the two LED flashes. The rear flap has a very stylish brushed metal finish which also seems to give it a better grip. A metallic ring holds the phone together. However, this rim juts out a bit from the level of the display and is a bit of an irritant on the ear when you are making long calls.
Specifications Of LG G3 :
- 5.5-inch Quad-HD Display with a resolution of 2560 X 1440 pixels
- Internal storage capacity of 16GB/32GB
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 2.1 MP Secondary Camera
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core Processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 3200 mAH Battery capacity
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, DLNA, NFC, Miracast